Senior Engineer, Process Automation - Operations Support at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH Wireless is seeking a Senior Engineer of Process Automation to develop, test, and deliver process automation with telco products that support the Network Operations Center. The successful candidate will participate in evaluation, testing, selection and deployment of foundational software elements for a nationwide greenfield 5G network buildout. He or she will provide advanced technical leadership for complex project work, including functional subsystem upgrades for mission-critical software devices and services as well as strategic upgrades to the network. In this role, you will:
- Design and create process solutions in one or more of: SD-WAN, SASE, IoT, MEC, CDN, RAN, OpenRAN/O-RAN, LTE/4G and 5G deployments, NOC Monitoring, OSS/BSS etc.
- Document all aspects of the offering and deliver to professional document writing team for internal review
- Participate in, and enthusiastically contribute to the overall system
- Work with external software partners (including open-source projects) to evaluate, understand, incorporate, and successfully integrate their software technologies into the Network Operations Center
- Provide input to the creation of external process automation with partners
Skills, Experience and Requirements
The ideal Senior Engineer of Automation/Process will have:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/computer Engineering preferred;
- Four or more years of professional experience in large enterprise or carrier space;
- Professional networking certifications a plus - CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent;
- Public cloud certifications a plus - advanced networking, cloud network engineer or equivalent.
Compensation: $87,500.00/Year - $143,750.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.