Guild is hiring a Senior Employer Integrations Engineer to help us build and maintain integrations with our Employer Partners. This team will work with technical program managers and our Fortune 500 Employer Partners to develop the data exchange and integrations to enable educational benefits for all of our students.
We are looking for talented engineers who are as comfortable communicating and supporting our employer partner HR and technology teams as they are developing and maintaining custom integrations between the Guild platform and our employer partners. We need someone who can delve deep with our employer partners on their identity and access control integrations as well as data and API integrations.
As a Senior Employer Integrations Engineer you will:
- Translate employer specific systems integrations into Guild’s standard interface contract requirements
- Work with the employer platform engineering teams to continuously improve the way our platform exchanges data with our employers
- Support our employers with single sign on (SSO) integrations through SAML Authentication
- Proactively engage with the team to capture requirements, choose technology, deploy solutions in production, and participate in day-to-day activities via our agile sprints, daily stand-ups, planning, and retros
- Work closely with our technical product managers to ensure that implementation plans, stories, and estimates are accurate and ensure that employer integrations satisfy requirements and are delivered on-schedule
- Be on the front lines with our partners enabling their education benefits for their employees/students
Ideal candidate will have:
- Enjoys owning end-to-end technical implementations
- Experience with SAML, RESTful API’s, GraphQL, Python, TypeScript, or Node
- Experience in building and supporting integrations with flat file, API’s and event driven interfaces using iPaaS solutions such as Cloud Elements, Snaplogic, Mulesoft, Workato or other provider.
- Have good communication, conflict resolution and customer support skills
- Experience in fast-paced, high-growth startups
- Solid understanding of cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure), database/ETL technologies (Postgres, NoSQL, Snowflake), queuing, messaging (Kinesis, RabbitMQ, MQ Series, Kafka), and modern source control (Git / Github) practices.
- A proven curiosity and interest in keeping up and experimenting with new technologies
- Passion for higher education and our mission
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $140,000 - $173,750, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth