Senior DevSecOps Engineer at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer in the United States (REMOTE is an option).
We are looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer that will help our team raise the security bar for our SaaS offerings. Security in the cloud will be a primary concern. You will automate infrastructure, detect changes, implement processes, threat model, and remediate security gaps.
- Experience with one or more cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Understanding of security best practices, and standard architectural patterns related to security
- 2+ years configuration management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, etc...)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Agile / Lean
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to translate compliance requirements to technical controls
- Experience with a cloud container service (EKS, AKS, GKE)
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
- General programming/scripting skills (e.g. Python, Go Lang, Node.js + Express.js, TypeScript, etc...)
- Experience working in a regulated environment (SOC, ISO, PCIDSS, HIPAA, etc.)
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $101,700 - $172,900. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.