Software Engineer DevOps III
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
As a DevOps Engineer on our LogRhythm Cloud development team you will build and operate cloud-based services that deliver our product’s intelligence and data analytics to our clients. You will work in an agile organization which uses SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework). You will be expected to help design and implement solutions to meet business needs while following best practices around security, cloud operations, and infrastructure definition/evolution. The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate a strong desire to learn end to end development lifecycle skills; experience with infrastructure; ability to understand how to develop considering scale, complexity, compliance, security and manage risk. Cloud administration, Linux and Windows system administration, network administration, SRE and devops skills will all be used.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Design and Implement cloud infrastructure for SaaS project
- Ensure that implementation meets security, compliance and performance requirements
- Produce well-written, appropriate documentation
- Work independently on complex tasks while coordinating and working with a team toward shared goals
- Assist in gathering design requirements
- Integrate existing LogRhythm solutions into cloud-ready products
- Support the continued evolution and improvement of our Agile practices
- Ensure systems are secure and updated
- 5+ years prior experience in System Administration/Software Development/Operations/SRE
- Experience managing infrastructure with public cloud providers
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Strong background scripting with Bash and Powershell
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt
- Experience with uptime monitoring (Nagios, TICK stack, Prometheus)
- Experience with defining infrastructure in code (Terraform)
- Experience working with version control (git)
- Infrastructure experience (datacenter, networking, firewalls, storage, etc.)
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $115,000-140,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: - August 25, 2021
- Reporting to: - Director, Software Engineering
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado/DTC (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.