Senior DevOps Engineer at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will focus on solving operational issues through code for the next generation of Healthgrades products. You will join an elite team of engineers driving Technology transformation by building tools, automating away complex issues, and integrating with the latest technology.
You will be responsible for bridging the gap between operations and developers. Develop infrastructure to incorporate latest technology best practices and improve operational performance. We value self starters who are excited and willing to learn new technologies, take accountability for their work and are positive and collaborative.What You Will Do:
- Build end to end automation, using Infrastructure-As-Code
- Work with teams such as Infrastructure and Development on correct way to engineer solutions and automate manual release/build related activities utilizing DevOps principles
- Troubleshoot issues during testing and deployments
- Support CI/CD and associated tools in pipelines for development and production environments
- Responsible for writing and executing automation scripts to assist in CI/CD platform
- Develop and improve operations practices and procedures
- Focus on system reliability, troubleshoot system issues
- Research, learn and adopt new CI/CD tools and develop techniques to increase performance, automation, and scalability of Deployment framework
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps
- Hands-on experience envisioning and architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools
- Strong experience in AWS Cloud and related certification
- Good understanding and experience with implementing and maintinaing high-scale cloud infrastructure as code (via Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc ..)
- Experience in tools such as Snowflake, Databricks, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Understanding of Network and Cloud Technologies, i.e. Security, Load Balancing, and Network Routing Protocols
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Hands-on experience with operations support (e.g. job monitors, error handling, environment creation)
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep up-to-date on the latest technologies
- Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot complex problems under pressure
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet project needs
- Strong experience in build/release management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Skills in infrastructure automation tools such as AWS/Terraforms is a plus.
- Background in Healthcare
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!