brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
About your responsibilities:
- This person will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
- The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
- The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, operating systems and application environments, with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles
- In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and troubleshoot, resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Design, configure and maintain infrastructure on AWS with Terraform, Ansible and Kubernetes
- Use and improve Monitoring and Observability stacks to ensure that everything is running smoothly
- Support our CI/CD tools to deploy dockerized microservices
- 3+ years of experience deploying and maintaining systems on Amazon Web Services
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience using configuration management tools
- Ansible and infrastructure as a code Terraform
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with Docker deployments
- Hands-on experience with Python/Golang would be a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation is DOE $125,000-$180,000 per year
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description