Senior Developer at Neat Capital
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Become an early employee at a Boulder-based FinTech startup that’s reinventing the traditional mortgage lending process. We’re delivering a modern, fast, automated experience for the borrowers that is unparalleled in the industry. Our average timelines to close a mortgage are one-third the industry average, and we’re the fastest mortgage lender in the country.
Help solve real world problems in a $235B market. Neat Capital has a proven business model with strong projected margins. You’ll have an equity stake with very interesting upside potential.
On the the backend, it's all the standard stuff. Microservices, MVC architectures, SQL & NoSQL, APIs, tons of data, crazy algorithms, etc.
We have a ton of challenges to overcome, and you’ll be helping us create innovative solutions with the goal of providing the industry’s best customer experience.
- Must be able to thrive in a startup environment; it’s a roller coaster and not for everyone.
- Must be flexible and open to change. Things happen quickly around here and you have to keep up.
- We have a strict no-assholes policy, and have fired employees for not adhering to it. If you work here, you must treat all customers, partners, contractors, other employees, etc. with respect. It’s okay to disagree and challenge one another, but it’s not okay to be an asshole.
WHY YOU MIGHT WANT TO WORK HERE
- We’re a driven team with deep industry experience so you can learn from your team
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- We know getting a mortgage is a huge pain, and we want to bring comfort, confidence, and clarity to the process … and love to do this through tech.
- We’re outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state, so sometimes we do things like ski days or hiking after work.
- While we’re a lean startup, we still know how important it is to celebrate accomplishments. For example, we threw a party in a park (with spikeball!) for our first borrower.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace, which includes three female co-founders.
- We’ve donated 1% of our company equity to charity.
- You’ll work with an experienced and passionate team – one we hope will be the best in your career.
You’ll get a salary, commission/bonus, equity, benefits, excellent vacation, LaCroix, etc.
Neat Capital Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.