Senior Cloud Engineer at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for an Senior Cloud Engineer based in our Broomfield, CO office (or US-Remote). This position is remote-friendly.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer that will help our team establish DevOps best practices. Security in the cloud will be a primary concern. You will implement continuous integration and deployment processes, develop automation around Kubernetes deployment of our products, and contribute to our micro-service architecture and implementation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer driven focus on providing the tooling that enables our internal development customers. Strong Kubernetes and Helm experience a must!
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- 3+ years Kubernetes and Helm experience a must
- 3+ years CI/CD (Gitlab preferred)
- 3+ years Major cloud provider tooling (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Agile / Lean
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Configuration management and Infrastructure as Code a plus (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, etc...)
- Experience with a cloud Kubernetes provider (EKS, AKS, GKE)
- Strong Helm expertise
- GitOps based deployment processes (ArgoCD preferred)
- Build and maintain highly available systems
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
- General programming/scripting skills (e.g. Python, Go Lang, Node.js + Express.js, TypeScript, etc...)
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $101,700 - $172,900. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.