Job duties include:
- Architecting database tables for efficient storage/retrieval of various shapes of data coming back from primarily REST APIs.
- Implementing data fetching/transformation and sync strategies based on the business use-cases surrounding each integration.
- Maintaining integrations by keeping the data fetching processes up-to-date with the latest changes in each API.
- Developing new features specific to our application's backend such as analyzing historical time-series data to provide insights to our customers.
- Responsible for server-side logic that ensures efficient, fast responses to front-end requests.
Yaguara is a growth management platform that enables real-time, data-driven objectives and key results. We are a small team of talented, passionate individuals that is excited to build a platform that we think is essential to the core of running a business.
- Node (Typescript)
- Kubernetes (running several node services)
- Infrastructure is on AWS
- CI/CD and repository hosted on GitLab
- Internal API is written using Koa
- Front-end in React
- Architecting relational database tables and optimizing the queries that use them
- Implementing features with security as a central concern (OWASP)
- Comfortable with data fetching, transformation, and scripting
- Automated testing