Senior Back End Engineer at Fluid Truck Share
Why You Will Love Working Here:
Earning Potential - We offer market leading compensation!
Career Development - We are as committed to your professional growth as you are! After all, we are only as good as our talent. Let's see where your journey takes you!
Benefits - We will pay for 100% of your personal medical insurance! Personal time off, we've got that! Let's talk stock options! Fluid has you covered!
The Job - Senior Back End Engineer
Fluid is looking for an experienced senior back end engineer to join our fast growing team here in Denver, Colorado. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who can take requirements/design and create a solid product that delivers a great user experience.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience developing micro services using Go
- Advanced level SQL knowledge
- Experience with setting up continuous integration using CircleCI and/or Jenkins
- Experience using Docker
- 5+ years of software development experience using a wide variety of current programming languages. Go/C/C++/Rust/Elixir/Python 3/Scala
- In addition to REST APIs the ideal candidate will have direct experience using and designing GraphQL APIs.
- Recent experience in loT
- Experience using Kubernetes in GCP
- Experience in cloud infrastructure automation using Terraform
- Experience with payments systems
- An avid reader with a solid personal github profile