Security Engineer at SALT
SALT is a fast-growing entrepreneurial firm that operates around the world and has a dynamic workforce of diverse professionals. SALT offers a smarter way to leverage blockchain assets—ingeniously bridging cryptocurrency with traditional finance. Through its best-in-class Platform, SALT enables cryptocurrency holders to secure cash loans by collateralizing their blockchain assets. The company is committed to advancing a global blockchain-based ecosystem. If you enjoy a fast-pace, a progressive and hard-working environment, SALT may be the place for you.
The Senior Security Engineer will help run the security operations in a small but dynamic environment. The ideal candidate is proficient in architecting and maintaining security systems in a highly SaaS-type environment. A diverse background within the areas of systems administration, networking, dev ops, security monitoring, threat intelligence, development, assessments, and audits is beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have many of the following credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS/CS/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+ or comparable Information Security certification
- 5 years of on the job information security experience
- Team player who can adapt to a mix of diverse tasks
- Strong documentation skills are a must
The ideal candidate should have demonstrable expertise in many of the following areas:
- Linux / Windows
- AWS environments
- Experience architecting and supporting common SIEM tools
- Cloud Security best practices
- Network protocols, standards, and analysis tools
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- IPS/IDS, firewalls, and end-point protection tools
- File integrity monitoring, data loss prevention, and network access control
- Web Application security configurations
- Financial industry security governance, such as SOC2 and PCI DSS
Full-time position and ideal candidate currently resides in the Great Denver Area or willing to relocate. Please note this on your application or cover letter if applying from out of state.