In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Security Engineer - PSIRT
Zoom is seeking a hands-on, operational Security Engineer to join our Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT). In this role you will establish, enhance and monitor the processes and metrics that define the day-to-day operations of this program.
In addition to strong leadership and communication skills, as a player-coach you will need to have deep familiarity with product security incident response and experience implementing tools, techniques and procedures to maintain and enhance the operational effectiveness of PSIRT programs. This role is focused on relationship management and will closely collaborate with many teams across Zoom, vendors, and others externally.
- Perform root cause and adjacency analysis of security findings in Java or C++ using source code.
- Day-to-day operational responsibility for Zoom's PSIRT program and building relationships with stakeholders throughout Zoom.
- Work with peer leaders to formalize Zoom's PSIRT program processes.
- Ensure all activities related to these programs meet or enhance Zoom's compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Perform the responsibilities of a PSIRT Incident Commander as appropriate.
- Must be a U.S. Person located in the U.S.
- Experience performing source code-enabled security assessments, root cause, and adjacency analysis in Java or C++.
- Experience as an incident commander in a PSIRT.
- Experience authoring effective incident response processes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate with peers, and to present and explain highly technical information to stakeholders.
- Must be available for incident response or after-hours meetings with other time zones.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .