Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Balance, and you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Customers trust Iterable with sensitive information, expecting us to safeguard their data. Iterable's Security team leads a cross-functional effort across the company to ensure that all systems remain secure in support of Iterable's core values, and to provide assurance to our customers that we will be the good stewards of their valued data. The Security team actively leads the effort to build Iterable's security architecture in concert with other groups as they develop or launch new features and services. As Engineers, we believe in security through automation, our footprint spans across the entire company at all levels, from production to campus technology. You’ll report directly to the CISO.
We aim to create a compelling, well documented and holistically monitored security program. We are looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant Engineering team to move the current state of security to the next level. Our vision is to not only improve application security but also to develop the necessary tooling to help the rest of the team (e.g., compliance) to collect and analyze data points with ease. To summarize, we want you to share and be a part of our grand plan!
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Promote and develop a more secure production service
- Work with cutting edge technologies in a cloud native environment
- Perform manual and automated vulnerability assessments
- Design and implement software components in support of building an advanced security posture
- Contribute code to our internal applications and services to address vulnerabilities and evolve our codebases toward secure coding practices
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to balance security risk with product advancement
- Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle
- Engage with the security community at large to learn about and bring cutting edge best practice to Iterable’s engineering program
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in relation to Information Security issues
- Experienced engineering and operations background with software applications
- Previous experience in contributing to security projects for at-scale computing environments
- Experience successfully detecting and resolving complex security incidents
- A penchant for finding bugs and security flaws in even the most well guarded systems to minimize risk within our organization
You will get to:
- Build new systems to securely transmit and store sensitive data
- Work with other engineers to design and implement product features with security in mind
- Run application penetration tests
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Work remotely as this role can be based in SF or elsewhere in the US
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 08/24/2020