SDK Senior Software Engineer at Alteryx (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build a next generation platform SDK and API suite. You will be a technical leader, guiding the team on technical design and best practices as well as helping to solve some of the most challenging technical problems on the team. You are someone who loves developing code and tools for other developers, and has an eye for good design.
- Takes on ownership of the more complex and fundamental SDK design and development work.
- Participates in code reviews, ensuring our delivery of clean, well-tested, and performant software.
- Takes on ownership of the entire SDLC process including requirements gathering, design, development and testing from the unit to the integration and system level.
- Fosters the growth of junior team members through mentoring, support, and servant leadership.
- Ability to effectively communicate with those both inside and outside of their direct team and give clear updates on technical aspect and progress of a project.
- >5 years of development experience in C++
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like GCP, Azure and AWS as well as desktop environments
- Strong knowledge of and experience with object oriented and functional design patterns
- Can communicate complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Familiarity with cross service communication frameworks like GRPC and REST.
- Python or Node.Js experience
- Experience with API and/or SDK development
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Experience working with, and on, open source software and open standards
- Understanding and commitment to modern software engineering principles/processes and continuous improvement through measurement
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $101,700 - $172,900 . Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.