Alteryx is looking for an SDET. This role is Remote Friendly.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will join a team of highly passionate engineers who will be responsible for delivering the next generation of Alteryx Designer product to the cloud.
- Analyze requirements and technical documentation to plan, develop and implement tests.
- Create, execute, track and maintain manual and automated functional and regression test suites
- Enhance automation test frameworks by implementing additional test cases and utilities
- Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation
- Provide detailed problem analysis to the development teams driving product quality
- Committed to deliver a quality product
- 5+ years' experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test or Software Quality Engineer
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with test automation, preferably with frameworks such as Selenium or TestNG
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages or TypeScript
- Experience with testing REST API
- Experience with web-based application testing using multiple browsers in different platforms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate successfully with both local and remote team members
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum driven development environment
- Experience using GIT or equivalent SCM
- Experience with applications and services hosted in AWS/Azure
- Experience with TestCafe Testing Framework
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $88,400 - $150,300. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.