LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is seeking a qualified Software Development Engineer in Test III with experience designing, implementing and delivering test automation to join a talented group building our next generation product. For this large Greenfield project we are looking to build out the SDET practice with focus on automation. The qualified engineer is creative, collaborative and passionate about quality.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Develop end-to-end test suites for our Java micro-service based platform and micro-front end architecture
- Assist in researching and recommending tools for implementation of the integration testing FW
- Participate in code reviews for test, automation and production code
- Test APIs and service interactions, both in isolation and end-to-end scenarios
- Integrate testing in to CI/CD pipelines
- Contribute to a team culture of continuous improvement as part of an organization using SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- 4+ years of experience with APIs, Java, enterprise-class software and micro-service architecture
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience with Linux, and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with GitHub and Jenkins
- Experience with defect tracking systems such as Rally or Jira
- Problem solver and troubleshooter
- Experience writing test cases
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees