Scientist I/II - IVD/CDx Assay Development
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Technical Content Authorship
- Conduct experiments in support of clinical investigation
- Complete reports and other supporting documentation summarizing experiments
- Design experiments geared toward efficient validation of Archer Assays
- Communicate findings to a non-technical audience
- Work with R&D and QC on document creation/revision
- Routinely generate and edit written technical content
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- BS/MS/PhD in biology, molecular biology, biochemistry or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of laboratory experience
- 3+ years in an industry setting (preferred)
- Familiarity with NGS (preferred)
- Familiarity with the FDA’s CDx approval process (preferred)
- Must have demonstrated expertise in authoring and presenting scientific molecular biology material.
- Self Starter, driven to perform
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse set of responsibilities to ensure that focus on success of the company is achieved
- Strong writing and communication
- Strong science acumen