SAP Hybris Commerce Developer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is searching for an SAP Commerce/Hybris developer to join our rapidly growing Arrow Digital team. The new team member will play a key role in our ongoing multi-phased implementation of Hybris and Java based Microservices. Candidate will work with development partners, subject matter experts and product ownership teams to deliver solutions for the Arrow Digital platform. Candidate will be responsible for high and low level design, coding, unit and integration testing, configuration and deployment of the Hybris and Java based Microservices in a scalable fashion to support our global business needs. Candidate must be hands on as the primary responsibility is to build and maintain SAP Commerce/Hybris application modules.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with arrow team members and SI partners to translate business needs into application specific initiatives
- Design, document, build, test and maintain SAP Commerce/Hybris, microservice and integration applications
- Support and enhancement of SAP Commerce/Hybris and java based microservice applications developed internally and by the SI.
- Maintain positive relationships with all Digital group team members
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 3+ years programming experience working with SAP Commerce/Hybris platform in a hands on technical capacity with hands-on Hybris experience with:
- PCM, Search and Browse, Cart, Checkout, Order orchestration, workflow & promotions
- Adaptive Search
- B2B and B2C
- Hybris type system
- Impex & Hot folder
- Flexible Queries
- Hybris OCC v2
- Backoffice development
- Experience with Java/Spring, web and microservice applications
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
Even Better If You Have
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MySQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with SAP Commerce Public Cloud v2
- Experience with web development using Angular
- Working with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Git
- SAP Commerce/Hybris Certifications
What's in it For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location near RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)