As a Salesforce Solution Architect will serve as the experienced technology architect who will understand our customer’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud goals and translate them into a design that will be developed and implemented successfully.
What you will do:
- Balance 1-3 concurrent projects.
- Assist in the pre-sales process and estimate projects.
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies.
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking.
- Ability to create solutions based on client requirements (e.g. data flows, journeys, etc.).
- Clearly and articulately document solutions (i.e. artifacts like code samples, screenshots, etc.).
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities.
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
- Conduct solutions testing and validation.
- Experience with product positioning leveraging feature to benefit analysis.
- Ability to consultatively engage with customers and to quickly make complex decisions.
- Validate technical design and solution.
- Ability to scope, define and manage work packages. The TA will potentially be implementing work packages or managing work packages to be built by other team members or teams.
- Provide technical consultation on Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool set and solutions
- Develop specialties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud data management, scripting languages, API, and/or integrations
- Execute advanced configuration/development activities per assigned work orders
- Serve as a technical liaison to product teams to support custom and/or atypical initiatives
What you will bring:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Client focused
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics preferred
- Experience leading customer facing discussions
- Experience with web-based On-Demand software solutions
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- An understanding of Server Side Scripting techniques and applications
- An understanding leveraging WebServices - SOAP and REST APIs
- An understanding of object oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP is preferred
- eMail Marketing experience required
- Exposure to Internet Marketing tools / strategies preferred
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption preferred
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- Proficient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server (preferable), MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience with at least 2 client side programming languages such as .NET (C# or VB), JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C++, Visual Basic, Python
- Experience working with APIs – preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- Experience with server side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
- 5 plus years of experience managing medium to large projects spanning across the organizatio
- Salesforce (2+ SFMC certs), Scrum
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!