Salesforce Solution Architect at Ibotta
Ibotta is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to own the technical strategy and transformation of our Salesforce platform. You must be able to understand business objectives and assess, define and recommend the solutions, architecture and go-forward strategy. You’ll prioritize services delivered based on inputs from the client-facing teams related to business opportunities and a host of internal trade-offs. The successful candidate will have a strong foundation of underlying technology and solutions architecture and know how to execute pragmatically while maintaining quality and an adherence to the long term vision. The candidate must also demonstrate an ability to clearly communicate and present updates and deliverables to cross-departmental leaders. The position requires a unique combination of strategic and tactical skills that will enable the individual to drive our transition from a late stage start-up to sustained profitable growth by capitalizing on short term opportunities while building a lasting solution.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the business functions to understand the business and the vision and define an architecture and development model that will provide a scalable core cloud platform upon which multiple services can be deployed.
- Manage small team of Salesforce Administrators and Salesforce Engineers within operations division
- Collaborate with stakeholders, evaluate use cases/storyboards and specifications describing the implementation of the company’s applications, services, and business process workflows
- Execute against short term objectives that include assisting in the definition and build of the new core solution
- Architect the core platforms to support innovative solutions and exceed the expectations of the business partners
- Define, develop, maintain, and communicate the technology and platform strategy to senior leaders and Operations Management
- Foster a culture of innovation, in an environment that requires high levels of scalability, security and reliability
- Work closely with the BI Analytics, Product and Accounting teams to ensure the solution enables predictive and live performance analytics capability as part of a strategic framework.
- Participate in the development of enhanced Salesforce dashboards and reporting
- Effectively communicate and translate results to impacted teams in appropriate business and/or technical terms
- 5+ years of commercial experience in defining and implementing solutions architecture on the Salesforce.com platform in fast paced, cloud based software development environments
- Completed minimum of one full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud modules
- Strong understanding of platform integration patterns and APIs, system integrations, software engineering patterns, development of architectural/high level designs within defined architectural frameworks
- Experience in defining long-term architect solutions as well as delivering on tactical objectives.
- Experience in optimizing and migrating or integrating legacy platforms to future state
- A results/delivery-oriented professional who effectively assesses architecture and business requirements and provides insight to trade-offs and finds creative practical solutions to problems.
- Strong engineering process fundamentals and track record of setting accurate delivery timelines and managing accordingly.
- Demonstrated high level of analytical rigor and the ability to sift through significant amounts of information to isolate practical solutions that align with business strategies
- Ability to drive results through teamwork with peers and collaboration with all stakeholders and leaders
- Experience managing team of Salesforce Administrators and Salesforce Developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present both technical and non-technical content to leaders and stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with various software development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Understanding of software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (JIRA, Git, etc.)
- Expertise in the Salesforce Analytics Cloud and Marketing Cloud modules
- ERP implementation experience
- Experience in developing recommendations related to solving customer problems or providing new product solutions
- Salesforce Certifications: Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform Developer I & II, App Builder, Application & System Domain Architect, Certified Technical Architect
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis