SalesForce Senior Developer
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
SalesForce Senior Developer
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis’ scale and position in the industry enable us to take advantage of unique data and technology opportunities like never before – it is why these are at the heart of our strategy to “stay ahead of what’s next."
As a SalesForce Developer you will be responsible for development and customization of SalesForce solutions. This is a highly collaborative role, you will work with both SalesForce team members as well as other IT counterparts, developers, vendor partners, and business domain stakeholders to tackle new challenges, maximize value, and deliver solutions to support business objectives.
Here’s how to do that:
- Develop customized solutions within the SalesForceplatform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Participate in all phases of software development/implementation including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support
- Utilize SalesForce skills to continuously deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global org
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverable's
- Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity-rs’ needs and drivers.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 3+ yrs experience coding on the Force.com platform
- Strong understanding of Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, Aura, and Web Components
- Ability to effectively translate high-level business requirements into specific technical solutions that work
- Understanding of when to use out-of-the-box SalesForce capabilities, when to leverage pre-packaged AppExchange solutions, and when to code a custom solution
- Understanding of SOAP, REST, and the SFDC APIs
- Experience in client side and server side performance optimization.
- Experience in development tools Eclipse or Visual studio code.
- Experience in continuous integration tools such as git, or codeship.
- Experience using client-based SalesForce tools such as Data Loader, Workbench, and the Force.com IDE.
- Proven experience delivering technology solutions using Agile software development methodologies with globally distributed teams (including vendors, onshore and offshore developers, and/or quality assurance testers)
- SalesForce Certified Developer or SalesForce Certified Architect certifications a plus
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.