Salesforce Engineer at Inspirato
Job Title: Salesforce Engineer
Reporting To: Director, Salesforce Development
Location: Denver, Colorado
Inspirato is looking for a passionate individual focused on building high quality solutions on our Salesforce platform. Must be enthusiastic, creative, and possess a talent for solving real business challenges. Should present an adaptive, free-thinking, and quality focused mindset and approach to problems. Work well and communicate effectively with others, including hearing customer needs and communicating solutions. A high degree of responsiveness and teamwork is required to produce optimal results in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. A real desire to learn, improve, and be a leading solution developer is key.
The ideal candidate will help us continue to build a highly functioning team by adding their unique perspective. This is a hands-on role that requires extensive prior development experience.
- Collaborate with members of the development team, product owners, and stakeholders, to design develop, test, and provide post-release support.
- Document technical details of solutions.
- Create and implement test plans.
- Operate in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods.
- Design and develop customizations in Salesforce including Apex, triggers, Lightning components, VisualForce pages, object structures, flows, workflow rules, validation rules, and applications.
- Maintain a security conscious mindset and adhere to best practices and team standards.
- Work with architects and other developers to translate business requirements into solution designs that best achieve target capabilities and leverage the platform effectively.
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained.
- Flexible in handling changing priorities and meeting commitments.
- Be a model of team cooperation and leadership.
- Take part in a highly collaborative and self accountable team of software craftspeople.
- 3+ years of related Salesforce experience in a development capacity or 5+ years of development experience on other platforms and a desire to learn the Salesforce platform.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving capability.
- Self-motivated and accountable.
- Experience writing technical documentation and requirements.
- Experience developing Apex classes, triggers, VisualForce pages, Lightning components, and web services leveraging the Salesforce REST and SOAP apis.
- Experience with the Salesforce development toolkit (On platform declarative customizations, Lightning Components, Apex, Data Loader, Workbench, etc.)
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Organized: Make and meet commitments while also prioritizing tasks and effectively managing time.
- Team-Oriented: Ready and willing to help out on projects that drive company success regardless of arbitrary lines of responsibility.
- Flexibility: Able to take on a wide variety of tasks, drive them to successful completion, and manage the curveballs.
- Passionate: Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge, drive to build quality and meet commitments, and a willingness to learn.
Compensation - $80,000 - $105,000 Base Salary
We believe in building a compensation structure that reflects the comparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and geographic location; in addition to individual factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/training and experience related to scope of responsibilities.
Bonus – This position is eligible for the company’s bonus plan, to the extent offered, at a target bonus percentage of up to 10% of your annual salary.
Benefits – This position is eligible for a health and welfare benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance.
FAM Trip – This Position is eligible for the Employee Familiarization Travel Program following three (3) consecutive months of employment. This program provides you up to one seven (7) day reservation in an eligible Inspirato property per your employment calendar year – subject to seasonal property demands and the company Employee Familiarization Travel Program Terms and Conditions.