Salesforce Developer at Procare Solutions
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service. Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 30,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices. We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A Little About the Role
As the Senior Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the internal systems critical to running our business. These systems are centered around Salesforce and also include NetSuite, and Procare’s own sites and services.
This role is part of the IT organization and will plan, develop, maintain and manage efficient business solutions to improve overall business operations in support of core organizational functions with the goal of reducing costs, making employees more productive, and increasing revenues.
This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements for teams using the Salesforce and NetSuite platforms. In this role you will function as the IT liaison to the business through the system development life cycle.
What You Will Do
- Develop business applications and integrations both individually and collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Develop and support custom APEX and Visualforce solutions for Procare's Salesforce instance along with all packages, tools, and integrations associated with it.
- Work with internal customers such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance to translate improvement project technical specifications into a roadmap and then execute on those projects.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with technical colleagues and management.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership and direction for rapid resolution of business-impacting issues affecting production systems
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3-5 years of total experience and 2+ year experience as a Salesforce Admin or Salesforce Developer (APEX, Visualforce, or Lightning)
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle, Source Control (Git), and Salesforce coding best practices
- Understanding of the Salesforce data model and how to effectively extract, transform and load data
- Experience with middleware technologies and ETL tools
- Experience developing and integrating with web services using REST, webhooks, etc.
- Familiarity with distributed systems design
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Ability to analyze and document complex system configurations, data movement, and business impact
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, and team building skills
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, systems engineering, computer science, or related experience
- Hybrid work environment (only in office 1-2 times a week)
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees, including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Casual workplace environment
- Promote from within!
This position is based in our downtown Denver office. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs. While we are mainly working remotely now, this will eventually be an in-office position and candidates must be willing and able to (eventually) work from our downtown Denver office.