Salesforce Developer at Gusto
- Partner with business analysts to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown application and sales/customer support tools
- Provide best practice recommendation for salesforce and other CRM projects
- Keep up to date on industry trends and recommend solutions beyond salesforce to meet business needs
- Develop and build solutions on the force.com platform using Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
- Improve quality and completeness of documentation and end-user training
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
- Deep knowledge and experience with Salesforce's suite of products across all SDLC phases
- 6+ years of experience with building custom solutions using Apex, Visualforce. Lightning experience is a plus.
- Salesforce Platform Developer and Salesforce Domain Architect certifications preferred.
- 4+ years of experience integrating business applications using platforms like Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Workato etc and APIs.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners and converting pain points into solutions
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.