Salesforce Developer at Evolve Vacation Rental
The Salesforce Developer will help us design and support our custom Force.com environment. This position is a great opportunity to get involved in one of today’s fastest-growing industries and have an important and immediate impact at Evolve.
In this role, you will perform high-level analysis and solution architecture, support ongoing cross-team operations, and plan and execute special projects. You will work closely with our Platform Development and internal teams to provide day-to-day design, configuration, support, and maintenance of Evolve’s Force.com platform. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be the go-to Salesforce expert at a quickly growing company, keep reading!
- Design & develop solutions on the Salesforce platform primarily using Apex and Lightning
- Be responsible for the existing code base keeping very complex apps and operations in order
- Develop and collaborate with other team members on APEX code, third-party integrations, and other Salesforce centered processes
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Take ownership of your work and developing relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Have a general understanding of Agile methodology, test enhancements to make sure they work as per requirements, and then be responsible for the deploy to production
- 3+ years experience in Apex Development with a high level of expertise on Governance Limits
- 1+ year of experience in Lightning Components with a focus on event-driven solutions
- Any 1 Salesforce Certification required
- Working knowledge of VS Code, SFDX and Unlocked Package Development or strong Experience with Version Control Systems
- Working knowledge with dynamic SOQL, Custom Metadata, Platform Events, Auto Launched Flows and Process Builders
- Experience in heavily customized environments and/or ISV products; Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate previous work from personal projects and/or Trailhead Superbadge or Projects
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.