At Workiva, we are committed to greatness and strive to provide best-in-class customer service. Our software and support should leave our customers with a "Wow!" impression. That's where you fit in. As a part of our Information Technology Salesforce team, you will help re-engineer and continuously improve the value Salesforce.com brings to Workiva.
You will be involved in designing, developing, testing and deploying Salesforce functionality. Individuals in this role have a passion for writing refined code and a desire to constantly refactor and improve the Salesforce experience for our customers and co-workers. If you are ready to build great user experiences within the Salesforce application while being encouraged to experiment and innovate then this is the job for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues based on existing technology in a timely fashion
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written forms (user stories) with team members and customers
- Work directly with Technical Lead and key business users to understand business processes, advise on how Salesforce.com can best meet business requirements, and recommend best practices for implementing a solution.
- Build custom declarative and programmatic applications on the Force.com platform
- Ensure timely delivery of technical solutions while following development best practice to ensure long-term viability and scalability of customizations.
- Design data models, user interfaces, business logic and security for custom applications
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 3+ years Salesforce development experience
- Administrator and Platform Developer certifications highly desired
- Deep knowledge of Apex and Visualforce
- Demonstrated experience building custom Apex triggers, Visualforce pages, and workflows within Salesforce.
- Experience implementing the Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Salesforce Community Cloud knowledge a plus
- Experience working in Agile development teams using SCRUM
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, exposure to database development, and design pattern skills
- B.A./B.S. degree required in Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience