Salesforce Developer, AMS at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Total 2-5 years of software development experience
- 2+ years of development experience with Salesforce / Angular / Java
- Experience integrating applications with Salesforce / Angular / Java
- Strong coding experience and having good knowledge of coding best practices
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organizational skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer I / Java / Angular certification
- SaaS/Salesforce/CRM business process knowledge & experience
- Salesforce Administration, Configuration and Deployment experience
- Experience with container-based cloud applications and CI/CD pipeline tools
- Experience with Agile principles and executing Agile methods
- Build Salesforce components/applications using Apex and Lightning and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform and Conga products
- Develop highly interactive user interfaces using Lightning and Angular technologies
- Designing, coding, and testing for building extensions and customized solutions using salesforce and conga products
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.