Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
At the heart of our work here at Automox is our drive to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Sales Engineering Manager to join our world-class team. Would you like the opportunity to work at a fast-growing company that is changing the way that information is used to support business decisions? You will lead your team in support of sales to achieve revenue targets and ensure customer success. Take the lead technical role in your region supporting sales activities, actively engaged with key customers and opportunities. Ensure tight alignment between field sales internally within Automox. We encourage a hands-on management role with a learning and development style of leadership.
THE FUN STUFF
- Develop a team of Sales Engineers helping to ensure sales and customer success
- Engage directly with Sales and Sales Leadership to provide support for pre-sales activities
- Conduct pipeline recruiting efforts to find and hire top sales engineering talent
- Mentor and develop both existing talent as well as new hires during on-boarding and subsequent phases to ensure proper ramping and maintenance of SE skills and capabilities
- Ensure that your team is enabled to support all the required products/solutions along with required sales/soft skills
- Work closely with Sales to develop strategic and technical account plans
- Interact with customers and prospects
- Deliver performance reviews along with assisting SE's to build out and complete their individual development plans
- Lead performance and key talent closely ensuring that we are taking the necessary actions to retain top talent and lead performance at all levels
- Conduct regular 1:1's with team members to provide constructive feedback and skills development
- Work cross functionally with support, product management, engineering, and other organizations to ensure alignment with the field, provide process and product feedback, and resolve critical customer situations
- Deliver presentations and technical briefings to customers and partners on our solutions
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or substantial relevant on the job experience
- At least 5-7 years of sales engineer experience in the software security industry or equivalent
- At least 2+ years related SE Management experience is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Expertise in several domains in the security space
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- You down with PPPG? Live by and champion our sales team values: process minded, product knowledge, performance-oriented, and giving a ****
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including c-level
- Mindset of continuous improvement in how we conduct technical selling
- Expertise in cyber security including system patching, secure configurations, and endpoint management
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Expertise in powershell and bash scripting is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously. Those without a sense of humor need not apply
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $98,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.