Remote Blockchain DevOps Engineer
What we do
At RADAR, we build products for our next era of financial systems. We believe blockchain is more than another disruptive technology—it’s an opportunity to reshape our institutions to be more inclusive, fair, and transparent. If you’re looking for a chance to push forward an exciting frontier industry, we welcome you to come put a dent in the universe with us and join our thriving engineering culture.
What you’ll do
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll architect, build, test, and automate development and deployment infrastructure. Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in infrastructure security and monitoring in a fast paced environment.
Like the early days of the Internet, blockchain technology faces complex new infrastructure challenges. But, like so many DevOps engineers before you, you must lean into the friction and help this technology to find a path forward.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Strong opinions on production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale deployment
- Expertise in shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python)
- Expertise in:
- *NIX based OS, core networking services and protocols, and web application security best practices
- Building and supporting container-based infrastructure, specifically Docker, Ansible, and Terraform
- Source control and continuous delivery tools, specifically GitHub and CircleCI
- GCP, AWS, and Kubernetes
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe
RADAR is an equal opportunity employer