React Native Mobile Engineer at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, June 17, 2021
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
JumpCloud is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Software Engineer to provide technical expertise for our mobile development team. This team, which does both app development and back end development, empowers IT admins to secure their organizations and enable their users to conveniently work from anywhere.
The Problems you’ll be solving:
- Understand users’ mobile needs and provide them an optimal experience.
- Deliver quality code that is simple, secure, maintainable and backed with automated tests.
- Navigate the intricacies of app store guidelines for app review and approval.
- Partner with product, UX and other engineers on feature discovery and rapid prototyping to continually innovate app functionality and design.
- Help your engineering team continuously improve their processes, techniques and technologies.
We’re looking for…
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and Android market.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ReactNative and TypeScript developing cross platform apps on iOS & Android devices.
- Strong understanding of App Store guidelines for review and human interfaces.
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs, push notifications and secure development.
- Experience developing robust automated tests and mobile CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to perform in a team environment using agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $140,000-$180,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description