Quality Specialist I at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Quality Specialist, you will be a gatekeeper of all things quality assurance within Candidate Experience. You will be responsible for conducting evaluations across various workflows and providing feedback to agents in order to improve team standards. This role requires a flexible, enthusiastic professional who is committed to delivering high-quality results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Routinely monitor and evaluate various support channels (phone, email, chat, portal submissions) on a team of 50+ global agents to drive high-quality, compliant, and efficient operational functions
- Serve as the first line of defense against litigation by working cross-functionally with Checkr’s Legal team to mitigate risk and implement new policies within the Candidate Experience team
- Utilize evaluation data to identify learning opportunities and provide individualized coaching, feedback, and guidance to agents
- Work with stakeholders within the Candidate Experience team, including managers and senior leaders, to identify key trends and improve agent performance
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert and maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of policies, procedures, and processes across different complex workflows
- Collaborate and partner with the team’s Training & Development Specialist to provide input and assistance with the development and maintenance of training content and materials including training decks, Knowledge Base articles, and Help Center pages
- Participate in monthly calibration sessions with leaders to improve the alignment and understanding of team processes and procedures
- Identify new opportunities to improve current processes and assist in the implementation of changes
What you bring:
- 2+ years of quality assurance experience in a contact center or in a similar environment such as medical services, hospitality, retail, or food service
- Ability to provide impartial and specific coaching/feedback based on defined desired results
- Ability to work with a wide range of people for process improvements and corrective actions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to whittle complex processes down to clear and concise concepts
- Exemplary grammar, spelling, and sentence construction is an absolute must
- Strong analytical skills and experience using metrics to measure Quality performance
- Must exhibit a high level of motivation, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and energetic approach to job duties and requirements
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $50,000 - $59,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.