Quality Engineer at ThriveHive
ThriveHive is seeking an engineer to help automate testing the delivery of rock-solid software, including support for killer mobile and web applications. As that engineer, you must have a passion for and a bit of history around building test automation and working with other talented folks on tough problems.
ThriveHive is building cutting-edge apps and services that bring social media firehoses like Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter, and Yelp together to help small businesses grow. Our Perch app is quickly becoming a ‘must have’ app used by over 200K small businesses.
• Build testing frameworks and toolkits to help automate the delivery of our product functionality
• Work with our various front and back end technologies to help engineering teams test features as part of their delivery pipelines
• Help define feature and integration test strategies to help teams ensure high quality software
• Collaborate with other Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to understand and verify changes
Requirements / Qualifications:
• You have a proven record of testing software
• You have knowledge of the role of test automation in the CI/CD pipeline.
• You know and have worked with a programming language
• You have knowledge of testing integrated solutions in a services-based hosted environment (we run on AWS)
• You have knowledge of automated testing for at least one of: mobile apps, web front ends, services
• You have knowledge of test economy and risk-based testing
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy.