Quality Engineer (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve, join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH Business has experienced significant growth in the commercial market over the past few years and expects to continue growing, particularly with Hotels and Senior living. While exciting as we push new technologies, this adds complexity and challenges to our business. As a QA team member focusing on automated testing for our Salesforce instance you'll be a key member of the DISH Business Product Operations Team. You do not need to be a Salesforce expert to join this growing team. Rather, we're looking for someone who is familiar with basic concepts and has the drive to learn more through diligent testing. If you like figuring out how products and systems work in a fast paced environment, then this role is for you! leveraging this knowledge to provide test cases and quality feature releases for a growing Salesforce instance.
- As a QA Engineer, you will perform regular manual feature and regression testing
- As a QA Engineer, you will develop automation testing for feature and regression testing
- In order to ensure a stable deliverable for our customers you will become an expert in our business
- Build out and improve test plans
- Build and execute feature test plans for our Salesforce
- Execute robust regression testing prior to packaging
- Update, organize, and improve the Regression Test Suite after each release
- Provide input and support to developers by building the team's quality mindset
- Break down testing projects into well-defined pieces
- Be a self-starter who knows when to ask questions and is extremely detail-oriented
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Background in Salesforce testing or experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Knowledge of software testing / proper QA processes
- Experience creating and executing test plans
- Experience generating technical documentation
- A systems and Tools mindset that considers life cycle of a build
- Close collaboration with team members
- Development of test automation
- Experience building test cases for Salesforce
Education and Qualifications
- College degree or 4+ years relevant work experience (e.g. QA/Testing experience, Linux administration, test automation )
- Experienced with API testing with Salesforce
- Certifications in any testing tools and methodologies
Compensation: $57,400.00/Year - $82,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and criminal background check.