Quality Engineer - Automation at Alteryx, Inc.
The Quality Engineer will join a team of highly passionate engineers who will be responsible for delivering the next generation of Alteryx Designer product in cloud.
- Analyse requirements and technical documentation to plan, develop and implement tests.
- Create, execute, track and maintain manual and automated functional and regression test suites.
- Enhance automation test frameworks by implementing additional test cases and utilities.
- Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation.
- Provide detailed problem analysis to the development teams driving product quality.
- Committed to deliver a quality product.
- 5+ years’ experience as an automation Quality Engineer
- Extensive experience with test automation, preferably with frameworks such as Selenium and TestNG
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages or TypeScript
- Experience with testing REST APIs
- Experience testing backend services, databases and experience with general persistence testing
- Experience with web-based application testing using multiple browsers in different platforms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate successfully with both local and remote team members
- English on a communicative level, both written and spoken
Will be a plus:
- Willingness to work in an Agile/LEAN environment with a collaborative team
- Experience using GIT or equivalent SCM
- Experience with applications and services hosted in AWS/Azure
- Experience with TestCafe Testing Framework
What we offer:
- Full time regular employment (NOT a contractor’s/FOP agreement)
- Comfortable office near Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station (Astarta business center).
- “Education Days” for professional development
- "Innovation Days" a 3-day company-wide hackathon
- Paid vacation and public holidays
- Business trips to USA
- BootCamp for all newcomers
- Alteryx Global Kickoff once a year
- Possibility to attend Alteryx Inspire conference (1-4 June New Orleans, LA)
- Performance bonus system
- Mental health/sport activities reimbursement
- Medical and life insurance for employee (full coverage) and his/her family (partial coverage)
- English classes reimbursement
- Professional literature reimbursement
- Opportunity to attend conferences and trainings
- Library of trainings, books, courses
- Paid weekly team lunches, free snacks, soft drinks and more