Quality Assurance Training Specialist at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Training Specialist to join our team of learning and enablement experts to help our Customer Experience and Sales teams deliver on our vision of becoming the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental. As a Quality Assurance Training Specialist you’ll be directly involved in shaping the standards of customer interactions both internally and externally, as well as helping establish this important new function at Evolve. As part of our broader Learning and Development department, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse set of Evolve teams and leaders as you help drive high quality performance and amplify every Evolver’s potential.
What you’ll do
- Help develop and launch a scalable quality assurance framework to support teammates on our customer-facing teams
- Review recorded customer experience and sales interactions using a consistent QA framework and rubric to evaluate performance
- Analyze available data to identify performance trends and gaps, and recommend actionable insights to leadership in an environment of continuous improvement
- Partner with trainers and managers to identify performance opportunities and make recommendations on how to solve for and coach to ongoing skill development
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training based upon collected data, including feedback from customers and learners
- Implement and leverage Quality Management Systems to effectively track and report on gathered behavioral data
- Conduct calibration sessions with trainers and managers to ensure consistent coaching and application of internal standards
- Partner with trainers and managers to identify teammates with outlying performance and coach as needed to improvement
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of relevant experience in high-growth and high-volume quality assurance, sales, or customer service environments; previous hospitality experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, specifically in providing feedback to a broad range of stakeholders including teammates, managers and learning professionals
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical skills are essential
- Ability to analyze behavioral and performance data to draw conclusions, inform strategy, and communicate trends to all levels within the organization
- Experience leveraging and optimizing Quality Management Systems
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines while managing shifting priorities across multiple teams and scaling organization
- Ability to build strong relationships and effectively influence others
- Passion for hospitality and inherent motivation to help others
- Expert working knowledge of Google Sheets
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Believe in and embody Evolve’s core values
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $65,000 - $76,500, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.