Quality Assurance Specialist at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values, Our Culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
The QA Specialist is a front line team member that reports to the Manager of QA and Training. The core responsibilities are focused on activities that support quality performance and improvement of the Care Ambassadors. This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work across to teams to drive quality improvement day in and day out.
- Listen to and evaluate randomized and targeted calls utilizing the Quality Scorecard
- Be a subject matter expert in all things Dispatch Health and Care Ambassador call quality
- Build a culture of excellent customer service through documentation and coaching
- Identify areas of opportunity for new and ongoing Care team training
- Work cross departmentally to elevate coaching and performance improvement needs
- Investigate internal and external complaints as needed
- Provide direct coaching to team members as needed.
Required Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to rapidly adapt to an everchanging environment
- Time management skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback in a welcoming way
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to problem solve
- Passion for redefining healthcare
- Highly organized and task driven
Education and Experience
- Experience working in a call center environment preferred
- Experience in the Health Care industry
- Hands on patient experience
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.