Quality Assurance Specialist, ODX at OnDeck
Innovation, collaboration, and success: at ODX, We Make It Happen. We’ve changed the way small businesses access financing. With the spirit of a fintech startup and the stability of a larger organization, the ODX team unites around the goal of leading the future of small business lending technology. Here, everyone has a voice and sharing ideas is celebrated and encouraged. We have a bold and challenging journey ahead, and we can’t wait to make it happen together. Please visit www.odxsolutions.com for more information.
An ODX-powered bank experience allows customers to apply digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding as fast as same day. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and secure SaaS platform that enables banks to create a fully end-to-end digital experience or to select certain components. By utilizing the ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
The Quality team supports Compliance by focusing on Quality Assurance and Training. The team ensures that our products and services are meeting established quality standards through testing of end-to-end operational business processes, with a focus on regulatory compliance, operational risk, and customer service.
As a Quality Specialist at ODX, you will:
- Conduct quality audits against company policies and procedures for Operations, Sales, Risk and provide findings to management for training and/or corrective action as needed.
- Review phone calls of customer interactions, loan processes and procedures.
- Meet all internal quality needs, ensure ongoing compliance with standards, assist in third party auditing requests, and ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Have an intimate understanding of all operations departments and compliance issues. Regularly meet with team members, leaders, managers, and directors to continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational activities such as attending meetings and reading technical documentation.
- Assist in presenting analytics, summary and recommendations to department managers and implement strategies for remediation and enhancement.
- Analyze data and prepare reporting based on framework.
Qualifications to make it happen:
- Persistent, resilient, organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify issues and make recommendations
- Strong customer service focus
- Energized by entrepreneurial environment
- Not easily frazzled and strong time management skills during busy and slower periods throughout the day
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and stay focused in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Team player who can roll up their sleeves and get involved in everything from big projects to mundane, simple tasks - A true go-getter!
- Previous experience performing quality reviews and/or testing for Operations and/or Sales functions
- Strong analytical skills and data manipulation experience
- Strong focus on operational controls
- Experience with CRM/Salesforce
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
OnDeck is the largest online small business lender in the U.S. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $12 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, and general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 100,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise.
ODX’s ground-breaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
Click here for a glimpse inside our offices
At OnDeck, it’s We Before Me. We support each other and we love seeing people succeed. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Flexible Paid Time Off; Paid Sick Days; Paid Holidays; Paid Birthday
- Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
- Wellness Subsidy and Mental Health Coaches
- Voluntary Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement; Flexible Working Arrangements
- 401k Matching, Loan Consolidation, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave and Sabbaticals
- Affinity Groups and Volunteer Events
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award – Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Tree’s Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, “Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018” – Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesk’s Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesk’s Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesk’s Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**