Quality Assurance Engineer
IntelePeer delivers an omnichannel communication platform as a service (CPaaS) built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions – they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences. With our voice, messaging, ready-to-use applications, open APIs, and real time analytics, companies can build and integrate communications-enabled workflows to create world-class customer experiences and improve business processes through automation. Our full-stack solution is backed by a rock-solid network and a team of experts who provide nothing but award-winning customer service.
The QA Engineer is responsible for creating and executing the test plans, test procedures, and test cases used to certify new products and services. Test areas include: feature/function, system, performance, and regression. The QA Engineer works closely with Software Development staff and is involved in every phase of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Three or more years’ experience in a QA role testing CPaaS and/or SaaS products
- Experience creating and executing test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Experience creating effective test environments
- Experience working with UNIX/Linux operating environments
- Experience writing SQL queries to perform database inserts and deletes
- Ability to track and report test results and progress against plan
- Strong systems troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and conceptual skills
- Affinity for action and ability to get things done
- Ability to successfully work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of soft switch architectures
- Experience implementing and writing Automation scripts for backend CPaaS environments.
- Experience working with a scripting language such as Python
- Experience working on a variety of complex technical assignments
- Experience solving mission critical technical problems in a startup-paced business environment
- Polished oral and written communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, customers, and vendors regardless of their background, experience, and ability to comprehend complex technical content
- Very highly motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- BS or equivalent work experience.