Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Greater Denver Area
TrackVia is a modern, mobile workflow management platform. We help companies acquire, analyze and take action on their critical and complex processes and workflows. To accomplish this we need automation engineers who want to make a difference and enjoy collaborating with product, sales and support teams to release features that will dazzle our customers.
We’re looking for talented engineers that thrive in a fast paced organization and want to see their work make a direct impact to the business.
You are a self-motivated individual who wants to make a difference at a rising company. This means doing more than just testing, but also helping shape the company as a whole.
If you’re still interested, then we’d like to talk with candidates that have quality assurance experience.
- Passion for ensuring quality software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with QA automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor)
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Experience testing Web, iOS & Android platforms
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience with databases/SQL (MySQL)
- 1-3 years experience in a professional quality assurance organization
- 4-year college degree is required: CS, math, science strongly preferred
- Proven self starter who can diagnose problems and work to resolve them
- Experience writing detailed defect reports
- Experience integrating QA processes into software development lifecycle
- Experience developing and executing software test plans
- Experience testing multiple Web browsers and knowledge of browser differences
- Experience working with product management and software development teams
TrackVia is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Read Full Job Description