Quality Assurance Associate (Software Performance) at Granicus LLC (Remote)
Granicus is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to ensure the quality control, performance compliance and smooth implementation of our customized software products. This role contributes to the overall quality of multiple software platforms has responsibilities related to the entire testing lifecycle, including hands-on testing, defect analysis, status reporting, and generating metrics. Experience with quality testing (across devices, browsers and various operating software) is required, and experience with Agile Implementations highly desirable.
Granicus releases new features and functionality frequently and the QA team is on the cutting edge of everything we do. In this role you and your team can become key product experts and drive how features are implemented.
What you Will Do -
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain testing processes for one or more applications in the Granicus product suite
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support testing and/or audits conducted by external providers and/or customers
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Ensure quality criteria is met for all types of test coverage before release
Who You Are & Traits You Possess -
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field, or software test related experience/knowledge
- 2+ years of software testing experience in a professional software development environment
- 2+ years' experience in a web-based testing environment (automated testing experience is a plus)
- Experience with software compliance and performance testing, and developing test scripts
- Experience to exploratory testing techniques and risk-based testing
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
Preferred Skills -
- Familiarity working within an agile software development process (Scrum)
- Experience with browser compatibility testing
- Experience in a SaaS environment
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.