Who we are:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’ve built an inclusive, supportive, and exceptional culture where every employee is empowered in their role. Don’t take our word for it; we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post, Albuquerque Journal, Sacramento Bee, and Built In Colorado. And our employees rate SambaSafety top-notch, with a rock solid 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
What You’ll do:
The QA Architect is a senior position within the Software Quality Assurance organization, leading new and existing Quality Assurance initiatives. This person is instrumental in evangelizing QA processes and mindset while being an active participant in Engineering projects.
- Lead, develop and mentor a fast-paced team of QA engineers
- Contribute to the standardization of our Quality Assurance Program including policies, procedures, mindsets, and uphold defined SDLC across the organization
- Work closely within Engineering and Product to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Evangelize shift-left testing practices across the organization
- Promote a learning culture while driving innovation with the goal of improving on all relevant KPIs
- Oversee the quality for high volume backend systems, web-based applications and data
- Mentor the engineering organization in automation implementation and best practices
- Foster a high degree of teamwork and collaboration across the organization
- Be the voice of our users by becoming a subject matter expert of Samba products
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Test in XP or agile methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years in people management
- Demonstrated experience with Selenium Webdriver and/or Jmeter is a must
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Willingness to be an active participant in testing activities as needed
- High EQ and soft skills
- Self-starter, detail oriented, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Open minded and willingness to explore different ways software testing can be accomplished
- Strong written and oral communication
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Volunteer Days
- 401k match and generous Healthcare Benefits including a fully employer paid family medical plan
- Wellness &Tuition Reimbursement
- Zoom Happy Hours
- Flexible Work from Home schedule & a Monthly Internet stipend
- Lots of Samba swag
- Samba Virtual Events including our famous Samba Sprint
Salary: $85k - $140k based on experience
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!