Inboxlab is a leading digital publisher that harnesses the power of email as an ideal way to deliver exceptional editorial experiences to millions of readers every day. We grew out of the creativity and passion of our founder, Nicholas Pardon, a pioneer in email innovation. We started with a keen eye for what people want to receive in their inbox, and then we built proprietary technology that helps forge sustainable connections with target audiences. With this creative and technology platform, we have successfully launched a portfolio of brands that engage our readers’ curiosity and their desire to always be learning.
Recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2019 by Built In Colorado, Inboxlab is proud to be based in Denver and New York City and quickly adding to its team of go-getters and entrepreneurs.
Inboxlab presently focuses on two verticals: travel and gamified education (edutainment). Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 3,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and our Inbox Edutainment network currently serves 50,000,000+ trivia and quiz plays per month.
About the Role
The Quality Assurance Lead will play a key role in ensuring the highest quality standards are met when launching and updating products of Inboxlab. Working alongside a brilliant team of engineers and developers you will lead the efforts in creating QA processes and laying out both manual and automated test plans to support ongoing success. There will be plans of expanding the QA function in the very near future and you will play a key role in building the team. If you love getting to the root cause of an issue and enjoy software development, this could be a great opportunity for you.
What You'll be Doing
- You will lead the efforts in testing, bug reproduction, QA automation, creating test plans, test cases and scripts.
- Working with internal team members you will develop a QA testing strategy for each product release as well as ongoing testing for existing products
- Acting as the subject matter expert you will train and mentor newer technical staff
- You will document and report on ongoing testing initiatives communicating with both technical and non-technical team members
What You’ll Need to Bring
- 5+ years of QA experience for web and mobile responsive applications
- Bachelors degree in computer science highly preferred
- You will have experience developing automated QA tests
- You will be confident in your ability to create clear and concise test plans that will be utilized amongst the team
- You have experience creating test case scenarios from functional or technical specifications
- You have experience working with and training other QA analysts
- Ability to multitask and work on many different projects at once
- You’re self-motivated and proactive
- You have a passion for education and inspiring others
At Inboxlab we aim to provide equal opportunity for all! We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day!