Quality Assurance Analyst Senior at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
• Software testing along with automation in Agile/Scrum environment.
• Responsible for test activities for assigned projects in an Agile development environment.
• Develops, maintains and upgrades manual test scripts, utilities, data sets and other test tools required to execute test plans.
• Develops automated Test Frameworks using Selenium Webdriver.
• Works closely with Product Owners and Developers on Product Design and provide thought leadership on test approaches.
• Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
• Administers and controls test tools.
• Organizes and maintains the test script library for assigned area or application(s).
What you bring:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management of information services or a related field or combination of experience or or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in IT Quality Assurance with full life-cycle test, writing test plans, developing test cases and implementing test strategies. Including 2 years leading complex test programs
- 2 years experience with testing tools; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a Scrum environment is preferred.
- Experience with automation tools ( Selenium with C# in a .NET environment is preferred but will consider other tools.)
- Experience testing with Rest/WCF API (automation of API's is preferred)
- Experience with SQL
- ***Must be a US citizen or have held their Green Card for a minimum of 3 years***
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.