At GutCheck, we pioneered agile market research to provide our clients with actionable answers and insights, globally, at the speed of their business. We believe in the power of consumer research, and we are dedicated to providing best-in-class solutions. By challenging the status quo to get to something better, we are continually evaluating new, innovative ways to take tried-and-true methods and make them more agile to best support our clients, helping them think smarter and act faster.
About the role
Due to growth of our research team, GutCheck is seeking a full-time Qualitative Analyst. The QA supports our team of Research Strategists in understanding client needs, and applies an understanding of consumer behavior and industry trends to provide actionable answers to our clients. The QA will support the design and execution of online qualitative research studies, and create compelling, innovative, and insightful stories around key themes that appear in the data to answer clients’ key business questions. Typical projects can last anywhere between one to two weeks, and span from product or ad testing to marketing audience activation. Many clients are in the CPG industry but we also work in tech, food service, retail, healthcare, and B2B.
This is an opportunity to learn and grow within a well established Research team with an innovative research company.
What You’ll Do
- Tee It Up! Live by and champion our cultural values of Team, Educated Opinion, Economic Thinking, Intellectual Honesty, and Trust
- Maintain and promote a positive, optimistic outlook, personal accountability, and solution-focused orientation among your immediate and cross-functional team members
- Research Design, Execution, and Analysis
- Support execution of multiple, fast-paced international and domestic qualitative projects from start-to-finish, developing discussion guides, overseeing programming and launch, moderating online discussion groups, monitoring online sampling, and proactively managing project resources to ensure all quotas are met on time and within budget
- Moderate online qualitative studies that are typically 2-3 days in length
- Integrate findings from multiple data sources to develop reports and provide a compelling story with actionable business insights and recommendations to our clients
- Product and Technical Support
- Develop a general knowledge of GutCheck methodologies, products and services and proactively voice opinions about potential improvements
- Proactively has an impact on research or company-wide processes especially as they relate to automation and standardization; promotes innovation to maintain our edge as a market leader
- We’re an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you’ll do
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social science, or related field
- 2-5 years relevant experience and/or education
- Detail-oriented and process-driven while still seeing the big picture
- Efficient; organized; knows how to get stuff done
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- International research experience or 2nd language spoken
- Big data experience
- 2+ years vendor management experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.