At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually
Our Engineering team is highly focused on delivering world-class user experiences. Our applications increase efficiency and provide an intuitive approach to completing a myriad of tasks related to a cannabis retailer or cultivator.
As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with our Product Managers and Software Engineers to ensure that all code pushed to development is properly tested. You will work to automate existing processes in addition coordinating with Customer Success teams to accurately validate deployed features.
Who will love this job:
- A confident doer that can work both independently and collaboratively.
- A practitioner of open communication and feedback.
- An optimizer in a constant mindset of improvement.
- A builder who enjoys building new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- An energetic driver who works with purpose and passion.
- A person who will enhance every customer experience they’re involved with.
- Someone who realize the power of working as a team
- Working with the development team and product managers to deliver high quality functional software
- Defining, developing and implementing quality assurance practices and methodology in test plans and test cases.
- Work as an interface with product support to help triage issues for the development team
- 3+ years relevant QA experience
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience writing and following test plans and test cases
- Proficiency with a programming language
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Eager to keep with this latest QA methodologies
- Be able to see the wood from the trees with regards to issues
- Experience maintaining an automated click-test suite