Position Title: QA Engineer
Reporting to: QA Manager
Inspirato is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. The candidate would ideally have experience with manual, automated, and performance testing and be able to work independently and as point with a group. Candidate must possess a strong work ethic, a great attitude, and be ready to roll up their sleeves and dive into our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Serve as a champion for quality throughout the software development process
- Create and execute functional, performance, and regression test scenarios
- Perform integration testing between multiple systems
- Collaborate with business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations
- Review and help refine acceptance criteria before development begins
- Log and track defects in a clear and concise manner
- Perform root cause analysis of production issues and act to mitigate against future occurrences
- Work with support team to identify and categorize customer product feedback into defects, issues, or enhancements
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or related discipline desired
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience creating test scenarios, managing defects, and executing manual and automated testing of Web-based applications.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum frameworks is preferred
- Experience writing test documentation is required
- Experience with defect tracking tools is required
- Experience with automated and manual QA tools and methodologies is required
- Experience writing SQL queries is required
- Experience with API testing is required
- Experience creating or executing Selenium Webdriver tests is a plus
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-operating system testing is a plus
- Hands on experience using profiling tools with .NET-based applications is a plus
- Must be passionate about customer satisfaction, process, product quality, and reliability
- Excellent problem solving skills are a must
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to ensure timely follow-up and follow-through
- Must be self-motivated and proactive
Inspirato Offers Its Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision
- Vacation property benefit
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Allowance towards gym membership
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are!
Launched in January 2011, Inspirato has one mission: we inspire lasting memories and relationships by changing the way family and friends experience the world. Our culture is one of Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships, People and Innovation! If that describes you, Inspirato is the place to work! As a member-only club, Inspirato offers the best of destination club consistency and service, while incorporating the flexibility of villa rentals and the value of flash sale sites. We believe it is possible to build an icon luxury brand and still keep it real!