QA Engineer at CirrusMD Inc.
Who We’re Looking For:
CirrusMD is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to work with our agile Platform and Mobile engineering teams. You have experience collaborating with frontend, backend and test engineers implementing automation frameworks that both support the technical team and critique the product. You understand the purpose and tradeoffs of different types of automated tests, and can implement a scalable solution to best support the application. You are open to the idea that the role of test engineering is not to be a safety net to catch failures, but to accelerate the team by addressing bottlenecks in the system.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
- Advance existing and implement new automation frameworks to assist end to end, integration, load, security and mobile testing.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers throughout the development process to release a functional, performant and secure application on a regular basis.
- Perform manual acceptance testing when appropriate.
- Assist in building our CI/CD pipeline.
- Implement system and application monitoring for new and existing applications.
- Perform root cause analysis of bug reports from internal and external stakeholders.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Experience implementing test automation frameworks in an agile environment.
- Comfortable working with engineers and cross functionally on a daily basis.
- Experience coaching engineers on internal automation tooling to assist in the reduction of feedback loops.
- Experience with WebdriverIO, Cypress, Capybara or other E2E testing tools.
- Extensive knowledge of testing best practices at all layers of an application.
- Deep understanding of modern testing best practices
- Basic understanding of REST, GraphQL, Websockets, Postgres, Redis, Rails and React.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Expertise in one of the following: Ruby, NodeJS, Python, Go.
- Expertise in load testing with K6, ArtilleryIO, Locust or similar load testing tools.
- Expertise in mobile test automation.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and/or chat applications.
- Expertise in CI platforms such as TravisCI, CircleCI or GitHub Actions.
We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation and working policies, competitive salaries and stock options and an EcoPass. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, a newly built office space, with access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Given the current environment, most employees are working remotely and we plan to maintain a conservative approach to revisiting employees working in the office.