QA Engineer at JumpCloud
QA Engineer, Directory
Remote in the U.S.
JumpCloud is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Directory Engineering Team. Join us in bringing simplified identity management to a directory near you!
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and work across the entire tech stack of our product from the front end user interface to the core backend services. You’ll be focused on building automation, performing manual testing (with a bias for automation to reduce manual testing over time!), executing performance testing and helping to define our overall test strategy for the product - all using BDD! This team has the autonomy to pathfind new ideas, develop, test, and release to production frequently.
We’re looking for:
- 8+ years of software quality industry experience.
- Experience with assuring quality on SaaS applications.
- Experience with the best UI and API test automation tools like Cypress.io, Selenium, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, or Postman.
- Familiarity with, or extreme interest in learning, Behavior Driven Development using Gherkin and PyTest.
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end working closely with software engineers and technical product managers.
- Experience testing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus!) or large, distributed systems.
- Experience with rapid product release cycles and a passion to understand and apply an agile approach to software development and testing.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely in a team oriented environment.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Prior experience working in small, dynamic, fast-paced startup companies or projects.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and associated tools.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $95,000-$120,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.