What You’ll Do
- You’ll work embedded with one of our R&D engineering teams, ensuring that the most high quality software makes it to production during release. You’ll be responsible for testing user stories across a variety of products related to image recognition, developing organized test plans, communicating status updates across teams, and maintaining a strong awareness of overall product stability.
What We’ll Achieve
- The team will sing your praises for your clear communication and applaud the accuracy, efficiency and thoroughness of your QA processes.
- You may not “own” quality - the whole team shares the goal of shipping a quality product - but your presence will up everyone’s game.
- We’ll continue to automate processes wherever possible, pushing reliable code to release without a bottleneck.
- Your ability to work cross-departmentally, along with your attention to detail, will have everyone sleeping well when code is pushed out.
- We’ll go live with a cutting-edge new image recognition product that saves our end-users countless hours in the field and enables them to truly Do Great Work!
Who You Are
- You have at least 3 years of experience in web, mobile and other client-side application QA.
- You’ve developed and executed kick-ass end-to-end application tests many times before; writing automated test scripts is a strength, not just something you’d like to learn.
- Differentiating a symptom from a root cause is second nature to you, since you understand the importance of keeping the whole product solution in mind.
- You geek out over application development and even have basic software engineering experience.
- You’re a pro at prioritizing and handling a large number of requests and will take the initiative to keep projects moving.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help the team when a problem arises, whether it’s pre or post production.
- You understand that software development is a team sport, and QA isn’t simply just pointing out your teammates’ mistakes.
- Your strong verbal and written communication will serve you well as you broadcast status updates across teams.
- You have experience developing and executing application test cases, such as load/stress testing, functional tests and UI specific tests.
- You have experience with industry standard unit testing.
- You have experience analyzing and implementing automated testing tools.
- Ideally, you have completed a bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.