Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll work embedded with one of our R&D engineering teams, ensuring that the most high quality software makes it to production during release. You’ll be responsible for testing user stories across a variety of products related to image recognition, developing organized test plans, communicating status updates across teams, and maintaining a strong awareness of overall product stability.
What We’ll Achieve
- The team will sing your praises for your clear communication and applaud the accuracy, efficiency and thoroughness of your QA processes.
- You may not “own” quality - the whole team shares the goal of shipping a quality product - but your presence will up everyone’s game.
- We’ll continue to automate processes wherever possible, pushing reliable code to release without a bottleneck.
- Your ability to work cross-departmentally, along with your attention to detail, will have everyone sleeping well when code is pushed out.
- We’ll go live with a cutting-edge new image recognition product that saves our end-users countless hours in the field and enables them to truly Do Great Work!
Who You Are
- You have at least 3 years of experience in web, mobile, API’s and other client-side application QA.
- You’ve developed and executed kick-ass end-to-end application tests many times before; writing automated test scripts is a strength, not just something you’d like to learn.
- You’re comfortable using SQL to query databases and have been exposed to relational databases before.
- Differentiating a symptom from a root cause is second nature to you, since you understand the importance of keeping the whole product solution in mind.
- You geek out over application development and even have basic software engineering experience.
- You’re a pro at prioritizing and handling a large number of requests and will take the initiative to keep projects moving.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help the team when a problem arises, whether it’s pre or post production.
- You understand that software development is a team sport, and QA isn’t simply just pointing out your teammates’ mistakes.
- Your strong verbal and written communication will serve you well as you broadcast status updates across teams.
- You have experience developing and executing application test cases, such as load/stress testing, functional tests and UI specific tests.
- You have experience with industry standard unit testing.
- You have experience analyzing and implementing automated testing tools.
- Ideally, you have completed a bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description