QA Engineer III at GoGuardian (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
At GoGuardian, we're helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world's greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It's Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity...to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
We're looking for a QA Engineer III to help us maintain the high level of quality and polish our products are known for. In this role, you'll develop, document, and execute testing strategies as well as identify and create automation tests. This position is part of a new team that is building a new learning tool for students and teachers. The ideal candidate would be inquisitive by nature with an analytical mindset with excellent communication skills in order to be able to provide clear and concise feedback to the teams.
What You'll Do
- Support, design, develop and enhance test processes and reporting for QA processes.
- Collaborate with the development team on bug fix verification and validation
- Provide feedback and insight from a quality assurance standpoint on new features in development
- Report and document any defects that were discovered during testing
- Write and maintain test plans and test cases for new and existing features
- Analyze testing efforts for features and provide estimates
Who You Are
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or related fields and a degree in Computer Science
- 1-2 years of experience using test automation software such as Webdriver.io or Selenium
- Experience with test management tool Jira and test case management tool TestRail
- Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions, and provides solutions
- Identifies, communicates, and escalates issues as required
- Experience in blackbox/manual testing
- Experience with mobile app testing
- Capable of independent work
- Eager to take the initiative in a fast-paced, ever-changing, dynamic environment
- Fueled by the opportunity to truly impact the education landscape
- Something else? Tell us! We want to learn more about you...
What We Offer
- Competitive pay, complete health insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, and an employee stock option plan.
- Flexible time off, 13 paid holidays, paid parental leave, wellness days, and a paid year-end holiday break.
- A robust catalog of benefits that support your professional growth and personal wellbeing: learning funds, lifestyle funds, online yoga & meditation classes, fertility & adoption reimbursement, giving funds with company match, and more...
- A varied and challenging role in a global and highly innovative high-growth company.
- Supportive, driven colleagues who have your back and share your passion.
Plus the intangible:
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.